Sunday, May 17, 2009

I never realized how hard saying goodbye to everyone would be. After spending 3 years with people I guess you get attached.

I've thought a lot about my identity. I don't really know who I am anymore. Without a set direction to go I've lost my mental picture of who I am. Time to go back to basics.

The only thing that stays the same, regardless of where I am in my life is that I am a Christian. Because of that fact I am out of control of my life, another thing I have struggled with in the past few days.

Giving up control isn't the worst thing in life. But it might be the scariest. However, because I'm not in control of my life I can't screw things up like my parents tell me I do. I am in the care of the sovereign God of the universe. He's "got my back". My life's story has been written. I just have to have my ear to the ground in order to follow orders.

Sorry for another scatterbrained post.

1 comment:

  1. God is a "lamp to [our] feet and a light to [our] path"....which means He'll always show us the next step...we may not ever get to see the whole picture, but we'll be shown clearly where to go next. Don't give up! :)

    ReplyDelete