Sunday, May 31, 2009

Poetically Pathetic

So many new experiences.

Florida was great. I got 2 possible jobs. One is a Lieutenant (site manager) position at a security firm in Palm Coast, FL. The second is an opportunity to be a Florida State Trooper. I'd be excited for both. Just a chance to get out and get my life started.

About new experiences, however.

I've been noticing over the past few weeks that I've been put in completely new situations. I've appreciated every single one. For example, on my way back from Florida a part on my engine died. Normally, I'd be super pissed that I was losing all this driving time. But I took it in stride. I pulled into a shop and found a nice buffet. 2 hours later I was back on the road. With a new experience under my belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment